Finally I’ve got the chance to get my hair done the way I want since long ago! Babyluv finally agree to allow me too, heh :> took the package, cheaper! Highlight + treatment + haircut. Okay, the outcome was nice! just that it isn’t that obvious the way I want. & my hair seems to be a little shorter as I trimmed it too. I love it still! had dinner delayed due to the duration of my hair do.
No work tomorrow, happy only! hahahahah!!!
Just left babyluv few hours ago and I’m missing him mega lots right now. Having the strong urge to see and give him a tight hug straight away but I can’t! tomorrow morning :> can’t wait to show baby my new hair do too, heh. hopefully he’ll love it yeah!
‘am gonna catch up with baby to dreamland now, tired zz!
night world, night baby, I love you!
Thinking of removing tagboard, should I?
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment