Monday, May 18, 2009

am over at babyluv’s place.
Didn’t present myself for work today therefore no salary for today. Gotta attend work for the rest of the days in order to earn more cash lah! work's just so exhausting, which cause me short of sleep, body ache but could discover plenty of stuffs & have break anytime I feel like, gain pretty much experience too, so yeah that's the privilege of it!
No work = no moolah $$ = no shopping! >:

I’ve got plenty of pigtures to upload but I’m lazy to do so, ISH?! Upload when I’m free or something yeah.

‘ve got work’s “homework” to do, hopefully I’m able to finish it by today. Well it’s my lady boss’s blog shop, will review it shortly when it’s ready alright. Do support earthlings! <: Shall update again! Babyluv's taking a nap now! & it's so tempting to join him along, awwwww! off to my homework...

No comments: