
Sat, Francesca's advance birthday celebration at the chalet. Sugarboy & I get changed and head to the pool straight once the moment we reached. Been long since I jumped and soak myself in the pool, best! Back to chalet for bathe and prepared the stuffs, bbq food for dinner. Lazed around and back to sugarboy's aftermath. Seems like there's lots of november babies huh, chalet was filled with birthday celebration everywhere. Pretty balloons and decorations around, nize. Having the thought of celebrating my birthday at the chalet too, should I? Or the clubs would be better? ST JAMES! :> But I had rather spend my money getting out of town y'see, isn't it better? Bet it'll be more memorable. I'm sort of excited whenever my mind reminds me of my upcoming 18th birthday, yeah that's when I can legally club and stuffs. Can't wait, one more months babe!
My Iphone's songs are all gone, and I freakg hell have got no idea why too!
ohmy, heading town tmrw! how am I suppose to travel without music, goodness! DAMN IT :<
TAKE NOTE:
I might be changing my link soon, people take note of it yeah. Or beware thrgh fb too :>


No comments:
Post a Comment