Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Haw Par Villa trip

I'm done with all my latest pixs, finally! Way busy watching tv, playing with lil kaylar's hair, catching up the dvd show earlier on till I just left my lappy dead. Haha. 2nd round of granny's ba chor mee while watching dvd. Goodness! I've been munching the whole time since I woke up from my dreamland, but tell me how not to when the kitchen and frigde is filled w tibits, chocolates, candies, hams, chips and stuffs! All of these are good food but its result would cause me to grow fatter y'see and Babyboy would dump me away! HAHAH! But I'm someone who have a big appetite although I'm petite in size and and I love & enjoy food so so much! Awww.. & currently I've got 2 pathetic ulcers which I've bite myself while eating, granny and momsy said my body is getting heaty. Nowadays, my body would feel rather warm too, even baby claims that i'm hot when lying next to him. Sheehz, I'm afraid to fall sick! Well time for more mineral water and lesser tibits!


Okay guess you guys had enough of me huh, HEHE. Time for a trackback.
Yesterday's weather was not that bad in the afternoon, sunny day instead of oh-so rainy day. So I suggested to Babyboy we could visit Haw Par Villa for a trip as we've planned it since long. Cloudy clouds started to passby since we set off, still we managed to finish the trip. If you guys are gonna visit there, please remember to bring insect repellant! Because the mosquitos there are so free to visit you and suck up some sweet blood of yours. I got bitten up at my ankle even when I'm wearing jeans okay, Babyboy couldn't stop complaining about the mosquitos. LOL. The place is like more of cheena's as there'll be ten courts of hell etc. Anyway the admission is free people, check it up thrgh google or yahoo :>

Walked under the scorching hot sun and sweat like some pigs. My hair went in a mess as you could see from the pixs at the bottom of this post. VivoCity next, just browsing around and had dinner there too. Brought Babyboy to a place where 3 different restaurants combine in 1. There's Ajisen and for the other 2, I'm not too sure about it. Their food looks so mouth-watering, but each plate could cost up $12 or more.. It's a must try! I'm going back there to try the Okos, hehe! Alright, it's a long post and I shall stop talking. My eyes are getting heavier and it's getting late. Goodnight people, BYE.













































No comments: