Current Venue: Elaine's
Been staying over to help out this sweetheart of mine to take care of Baby Janelle. Well, it gets effing tough and tiring when babygirl would just cry within every 3-4hrs to replenish energy, in the day & night. But how would you get fed up at that point of time when looking in the eyes of a baby angel smiling to you, melting your heart, how adorable can she be ;)
Anyway it's time to celebrate Mummy Elaine's 18th too!
Sweet, hope you were touched by the little surprise gift to you. It's your birthday, whereby you'll only get to celebrate it once a year. I'm sure he doesn't want to see you in such a way too right, so cheer up okay. & I bet you're excited bout tomorrow's day out too as it is hardly for you to get out as you're having your confinement period right now. So well, let's enjoy tomorrow's day out alright, cause it's your big birthday! :) The same old sentence: "I'll always be there for you."
Baby Janelle and I will be here for you, love you ♥
Goodnight human creatures ^^
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Take a look, http://lsydiva.blogspot.com! Contact lens preorder <:
hahas. xiexie ni la , loves ♥
Post a Comment