It’s predictable such situation would come about sooner or later as such state of affairs we’re facing.
Don’t rely on them too much, they’ll play your life away, seriously. You’re so obsessed to them that you rely on them everyday, tsk. You know what I mean yeah. Don’t be impolite to your parents and the rest of your family, they’re really, really nice & lovely person. I could feel the heartache and worries your mom had when she speaks to me , don’t disappoint her. If you’ve any problems, you still can speak to me like how we used to before.
Well, take good care of yourself.
Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED AUNTY HAZEL! ^^
You never fails to be there whenever i’m in need of help.
You’re always there to listen to me whenever i need a listening ear.
I appreciated, thanks. Stay pretty & healthy as always.
Love you.
p/s: I've got pictures to upload! but i've gotta transfer them first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment