8hrs of sleep, woke up at 12:30pm and prepared. Left home at 3pm and took a train down to meet Elaine. Head over to Bugis instead of town as the weather wasn't really good, so changed of plans. All we did was shopped around Bugis the entire afternoon, bump into Tingting too. Awww her little belly button is so adorable can! Because when you've a little babyboy in your stomach, your belly button would pop out & I simply can't resist it! Ok, I've changed my mind that I want a babyboy in the future, ha just kidding! :)
Next outing we would be heading out to the library, this sunday. I'm gonna see you soon my dear girl!
By the way, I hereby wish my
Aunty Janet, the twins,
Silver Dey &
StarHAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELYS!!!Finally bloggers back to normal, so which means there's pictures for today!


2 comments:
Girlfriend! relink me! http://jacqqqqq.livejournal.com
Hi girlfriend! I've relink you <:
Post a Comment