Friday, May 29, 2009


Back from Babyboy's crib early in the morning, and stay awake all the way till now. Use the desktop and laptop, played webcam! heheheheh.
Afraid that I'm gonna be tired when the night falls, but I guess I won't because there's Gladys's chalet later on. Ok, I shall not speak a word about it anymore because I'm giving her a surprise by going down with Elaine. hopefully she doesn't browse through my blog for the time being. Shall elaborate more when I'm back alright :-)

There's 3 occasion that falls on the same day, today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLADYS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH KA-CHENG (cousin)!

happpy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Gladys/Keith,
Happy Birthday to You! <:

& Lovely 8th Monthsary with Babyboy!
had frolicks earlier on as i had cravings for it, peach flavor! back home, and played with the little one, francesca. went to bed after playing while the clock had strikes 12 earlier on. was lying next to baby boy, he told me to look as he took his phone out and gave my phone a miss call, asked me to look at my phone the next moment. & ya know what, he actually gave me a total of 8 missed calls. so adorable and sweet! hahahah! Love you Bb, hugs!
you get the point? if you're clever, you'll get it! ^^

4 comments:

XUE LING said...

Daaaaaaa, so happy to see you ytd laaaaaaaaaaaaa :D hehe, you this cutiepie. See you ard soooooon k. hehe, loveyou!

Jacqueliney said...

Miss you!

Ada Pixie Velle said...

Great to see you too sweet! Yeah see you around soon alright, luv :)

Ada Pixie Velle said...

Hi girlfriend! Miss you too, how are you? :>