Sorry my dear lovely darlings that I’ve not been keep posted.
Well, indolence got holds of me, that is why there’s no update of my life.
I’m gonna recap those hectic days through this month yeah.
Thursday, 9th of April,
Double’O!
with Cousin Kristine & co, Daddyluv tag along too.
No doubt that night gonna be jam-packed as its public holiday the following day, Good Friday. Thurs for Double’O on Thursday, age limit 18, so ya know.
Despite the fact that the songs didn’t really get my body moving but still I did enjoy myself that night because it’s been long since I dance with Daddyluv and cousin’s company of course.
-
Friday, 10th of April,
Good Friday!
Nothing much on this day apart from catching two movies in a day.
Fast & Furious 4 with Daddyluv and his mumsy along in the noon.
Took a stroll at the newly open shopping centre, Tampines 1, after the movie.
Quite a number of newly shops, particularly a new Japanese outlet, Uniqulo, which you even have to queue just to enter.
Daddyluv’s mumsy left and head over to my place, dinner aftermath. Met up with Teri and slacked away for a moment before come to a decision of watching another movie “The Sniper”.
Baby’s crib aftermath.
-
Saturday, 11th of April,
Girls Outing & Powerhouse in the night!
Met up with the hostel girls at Cityhall as its Ms Wan belated birthday celebration. Catch up with our life as well.
Walked over to Bugis as we were having steamboat for dinner.
Next outing soon sweethearts! I’m looking forward the outing at Wild Wild Wet yeah!
Powerhouse aftermath!
The best club I’ve come across, best of the best! (Daddyluv agree with me right!)
Brother kin & co were there too which means there’ll be drinks; their alcohols are like free flow man. Drink, drank & drunk! Super hyper that night I swear, with the additional of alcohols you see. Who won’t get high right?!
But my heels were killing me badly that night, so here’s the blister. Most importantly, is that I enjoyed my night so gleefully with Daddyluv! Luv ya baby :)
-
Sunday, 12th of April,
Twinny!
Met up with Jiahui Twinny at Tampines 1 followed by Daddyluv in the night. Head over my house’s downstairs’ coffee shop for dinner. Finally get to catch up with Twinny as both of us have so much to talk about. Waited for Mr.C to arrive and Twinny left with him, while Daddyluv & I slacked for a moment, and home sweet home.
Following day, met up with Twinny too.
Tampines 1’s food court for Lunch.
Chilled @ Starbucks, heart to heart talks with Chocolate Cream Chip too, best!!
Head over to look for Daddyluv after he’d knock off from work, baby’s crib over the night.
Here come the pictures of those hectic nights!
Double'O!
w Cousin Kristine (L)
sweet? envy?
heheheheheheh!











No comments:
Post a Comment