
Left the house as early as 6am and off to the cemeteries.
While hitting great-grandmother's, my body totally went frail that I have to sit down so badly. Sick plus periods, totally make my body weak with the additional scorching hot sun, it made me even weaker. My body couldn’t take it any longer; my vision went totally vague that I barely could see anything around me and my face turned pale. Nearly pass out, yes a very near one! Was so lucky that just a few more steps and I could take a rest in the bus, otherwise I would have faint for sure. It’s real terrifrying to go into a blank space with a spilt of an eye I swear, because I’d experience it before! Rest in the bus through out the trip.
Home and bathed, lunch-ed. Not much appetite these few days; just ate a few spoons of rice and I could just dump the rest of the food away. Each time when I’m eating, I would feel like puking out the food that I've just gulp down. That’s how awful it can be when you fall sick, and I hate it seriously. What’s more, I hate medicine! Honestly, I did not even seek a doctor or consume any medicine at all, that’s why I’m not recuperating. Basically I’m just hoping the next day I would recover but I’m not however it got worse.
Such a mulish girl right? Heh!
Nowadays all I could do is to eat & sleep nothing else. Whenever one fall sick, certainly you’ll sleep more because you need to rest more in order to recover you see.
Just woke up at 4pm and I’m going back to rest now as I’m feeling unwell and nauseous right now. So bye earthlings, xoxo.
P/s: I’m falling in love with Thai songs.
P/p/s: I miss hitting the dance floor filled with humans and atmosphere, lightings striking ubiquitously, hard bass music played by cool deejays.
While hitting great-grandmother's, my body totally went frail that I have to sit down so badly. Sick plus periods, totally make my body weak with the additional scorching hot sun, it made me even weaker. My body couldn’t take it any longer; my vision went totally vague that I barely could see anything around me and my face turned pale. Nearly pass out, yes a very near one! Was so lucky that just a few more steps and I could take a rest in the bus, otherwise I would have faint for sure. It’s real terrifrying to go into a blank space with a spilt of an eye I swear, because I’d experience it before! Rest in the bus through out the trip.
Home and bathed, lunch-ed. Not much appetite these few days; just ate a few spoons of rice and I could just dump the rest of the food away. Each time when I’m eating, I would feel like puking out the food that I've just gulp down. That’s how awful it can be when you fall sick, and I hate it seriously. What’s more, I hate medicine! Honestly, I did not even seek a doctor or consume any medicine at all, that’s why I’m not recuperating. Basically I’m just hoping the next day I would recover but I’m not however it got worse.
Such a mulish girl right? Heh!
Nowadays all I could do is to eat & sleep nothing else. Whenever one fall sick, certainly you’ll sleep more because you need to rest more in order to recover you see.
Just woke up at 4pm and I’m going back to rest now as I’m feeling unwell and nauseous right now. So bye earthlings, xoxo.
P/s: I’m falling in love with Thai songs.
P/p/s: I miss hitting the dance floor filled with humans and atmosphere, lightings striking ubiquitously, hard bass music played by cool deejays.
---
NEVER WRITE ABOUT LIMBEI NI NABUEY EH CB. (FROM B.)


No comments:
Post a Comment