Saturday, March 21, 2009

WORDY POST!!

TO: YOU
replied to what you've said.

Surprisingly you’ll browse through my blog while you hate me so much right now huh! Furthermore you took notice of what I’ve written and wrote back in your blog, cool! In the first place why do you even bother to browse through here? Guilty that I will know what you’ve done behind my back? No no, maybe to check it out on our relationship, so you could break us more apart? :)

Seriously I don’t even bother to browse your blog, but just too bad I happen to see what you’ve wrote while humans were updating themselves in cyber space. Why are you so bothered about what I’ve wrote and get annoyed over it when I did not even mention or labeled anything out? And yet you know what I’m referring too. Isn’t it obvious that it’s true what you’ve done, getting yourself falling into a hole even deeper.

“I had enough of your nonsense” Come on, are you sure you’re the one who’s suppose to say this, I doubt so. I’m the one who’s supposed to be saying this to YOU, yes you! You started all this first, and not me. Get this clear! If I didn't hear those rumours, I guess I won’t even know a single shit about what you’ve done behind my back for so long. & don’t fcuking hell blame anyone for telling me all this shit. You’ve caused it YOURSELF and not us. Bad mouthing at people’s back first and you still can put on quite a show, well done! What a pretender, tsk tsk tsk! If you didn’t, do you think I’ll give a F! to all this.

“Do you think you are very mature in your ways?” Any part of my post or where you've saw that I claim I'm very mature in my ways? Although you’re just a few years older than me, but I bet your thinking ain’t much better than me yeah. If you are, would you still write all this. “I feel like pushing you down the building then run down and smash you! Your the first person who makes me hate you to the cores and feel like tearing you into pieces and step under my feets and make you lick the floor. Well im really pissed and waiting for you and your "gang" to come find me (: ”
You made me laugh so hard on your childish acts seriously. Hey, it's 2009 and you’re still behaving this way, grow up please. Wow the word “gang” man! May I know who are you referring to? I would appreciate if you tell me please, thank you. Keep your worries away, b’cos I won’t be acting the same way like you do. I would just vent what’s in me over here and not to confront you because I don’t wish to lower myself to your level. And you can browse through here for your lessons of "KNOCKING SOME SENSE INTO THAT'S PEANUT BRAIN OF YOURS :)"

Well you labeled me as “b!tch” Nize one! When I did not even label you one of those fugly dirty words on you. No worries I won’t give you names because I ain’t that juvenile. Don’t get annoyed or vexed up over this fugly long-winded dirty post yeah! :)
I bet there’s so much more that you don’t even know, and I don’t wish to say it out too. I know my conscious and I hope you are too yeah. Maybe one day you’ll know the whole truth, maybe?

Take care my dear friend :)


--

Chill earthlings, I ain’t frustrated alright, I’m very calm while typing out this post.
Just wanna speak out what I’ve got in me to say, and I’m done :)

No comments: