I’ve got so much to say but where should I begin from, how?
Recently life’s being chaotic, so many things have happened. 2009 ain’t a good year, to me. This year ain’t a good year to plenty of people too, I guess?
(I’m stuck! Thinking where should I start again!)
Forget it; I shall just update what I wanna say. Zzzzzz!!
Yesterday,
Outing with Aunty Hazel, aunt’s friend, granny, & Babyheart. Got prepared and went over to fetch Babyheart first before heading for lunch.
Queenstown’s Ikea aftermath, head over to Tampines’s Ikea too. Aunty Janet, Cousin Kaylar and Lanetar came to join us shortly.
Home sweet home aftermath! Babyheart stayed over at my crib!!! C:
Today,
Got woke up by Babyheart as he’s famished, Aunt Hazel bought lunch back for us.
Took a short nap in the afternoon. Changed and sent Babyheart home and head over to Ponngol Nasi Lemak for dinner with Aunty Hazel, Uncle Daniel & Brother Kin.
Home sweet home.
It’s so heartbreaking to see Babyheart in such a state on the other hand still the adorable him. Although I might look fine and cheerful, but you wouldn't be aware of the other side of me. My heart is crying so badly deep down. If only such things didn’t occur, but life’s unpredictable you see. Well, all we can do is to take it as a lesson, and Baby please learn from this lesson alright. Maybe god gives this time to prove my love for you too? & I know at this point of time is when you need love and concern mainly, and I’ll give you whatever you want.
No matter what I’ll always be there for you, 24 hours standby. Just ring me up and I assure you I’ll be there. Please take good care of your wound and recover soon! And we shall go wherever we like and do whatever we want alright? I’ll be waiting…
I love you like I always do, love you shortbread!!!
I miss my little lovely darlings too!
Shall meet up soon yeah.
Xoxo
---
It aches my heart so awfully! :((((((
F the person who got Babyheart into such state.
Retribution will fall back on you, one day!
KARMA YA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment