Monday, February 23, 2009



Luv booked out on Thursday.
Got a shock from him as he called me and said he's gonna book out now.
2days m.c, 3days of light duty due to heat exhaustion, happy only ah. Hah!

Fri: Penisular/Bugis/Holland.V/Haji Lane.

Have been craving for Cold Rock Ice-Cream, and finally!!
Baby had Cookies & Cream and Chocolate flavor for Ice-cream, Chocolates and Gummy bear for toppings, and CRASH!
I had Chocolate Mint and Chocolate flavor for Ice-cream, Oreo biscuits and chocolate fudge for toppings, and CRASH!
YUMMMMMMY!!

Sheesha aftermath! Packed everywhere! But we found a nice place to chill!
Uno game with Luv, hah!


Sat: Joo Chiat/Katong/Far East/Sim Lim/Bedok 85/E!Hub.

Joo Chiat’s Wanton Noodles for Lunch with Luv's family. Katong for Chocolate Tart, nice!
Far East to meet up with Aunty.H and bro. Shopped, and played game with Luv around! HA!
Sim Lim Square to check things out and Bedok 85 for dinner.
Separated from them, and left to E!Hub to check out on movies. Had a little tiff with Luv too, but everything went smoothly back awhile later.
Twelve midnight slot for Outlander! Nice show, recommended! Baby’s aftermath.

Sun: Luv booked in, and back home sweet home!


---

Dey, stay strong and I know you can do it. Life’s always fragile my dear.
Cheer up yeah! I’m there for you and I will, as always!
Deepest Condolences.
Let’s meet up soon, miss you man! :)



















































No comments: