Okay Silver was away with the cliques for a period of time, so I was like the clown to entertain the girls. Whitney kept laughing non-stop, like she’s going insane soon. She loves my Silent-mode, am I right? HAHAHAHAH!!
The cliques left and left the five of us, Me/Whit/Steph & the twins. Sat under a hut, as usual girls talk. Before the dawn break, Steph & I cab-ed back while Whit & the twins bus-ed back.
Was super tireddddddddd last night! Hit the sheets before the sun rise and gone after few minutes, Nize!
Woke up at 5, and just have my dinner not long ago. Gonna head down to the wake with Whitney later on, last day of wake.
Well tomorrow’s gonna be Friday, which means BabyLuv’s gonna book out, Book Out! I can’t wait to see him!!
P/s: I miss my BabyLuv!!!!!!
P/p/s: I’ve got a freaking mosquito bite on my neck, F!


No comments:
Post a Comment