Well, was feeling paranoid earlier on due to my moody mood. Mood swing? Ok, whatever.
Had a long conversation with Neenee over the phone earlier on, was chatting about school and gossiping.
I'm so looking forward to school, seriously. I'm having the urge to go to school. (I know this somehow sounds ridiculous) But I'm serious, serious. Well I've not apply yet as I collected my result late. Surprisingly I managed to pass all subjects, as I didn't attend school frequently and I didn't even study much for my N'levels last year. Miracles huh? I'm gonna apply it once the dateline is open, otherwise I've gotta wait till April which is like 3 months later if there's no vacancy left. No, I've wasted one year away and I ain't gonna waste my time anymore like last year 08'. I'm gonna make full use of every hour, every minute, every second.
Soon, there'll be New enviroment, lifestyle, skills, teachers and friends.
Alright, I'm gonna tug myself to bed right now as my eyes are getting heavy. Sleep tight & sweet sugary dreams everyone.
Goodnight!
---
Thanks for the cheering me up, cheerios.
Hope you find your melody back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment