Wow finally I manage to meet up with Elaine(L) today! Well planned to go for a shop today but the plan was ruined! ): Her boss texted her up asking her to work today, so eventually she gotta attend work. Zzzz! ._. Met her up and hit it off with Bugis first, followed by Town. So accompanied her thru the day till Love came. Where to find such kind soul, you tell me. Hahahah! (Being thick-skin =x) Snap lots of pictures doing work too, as we were kinda bored? Laughs. I'll upload pictures soon alright, tomorrow? I'm feeling unwell and tired, sorry earthlings. ):
My eyes are feeling heavy and droppy right now, which means I gotta tug myself to bed soon, after this. They're signalling me ><
& I'm running a terrible horrible flu. It's killing me! Eessheessshhhh! I don't wanna fall sick please.
God bless..
---
Dear Sweetheart,
No matter what I'll always be there for you, and I'll do my best in whatever I can.
As long as I could see the big wide beautiful smile on your face.
I'll be your angel, protect you from the pain 'nd keep you safe from danger.
I love you like I always do. :)
With Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment