--
Just return back home from school, guess what man(!) It's my Last Paper today. Wow! I'm so-so-so-soooooo happppy can! I walked out of th school gate with a big wide smile on my face, laughs. :) Finally i'm graduating from my school man (Finally okay!) Hahahaha. There's 3months(?) for me t enjoy, weeee! Gonna have plenty of time t have hellu-fun man, plenty of time t spend with Babylove too but he's gonna find a new job soon, t earn money $$ okay, so that can shopping right huh :/ Heheheee.. Oh, talked about shopping, seriously i kinda miss shopping (>.<). Currently i'm trying t save up a sum of money, so i can go shopping with my babes yeah! :D I know my little twinny can't wait t go shopping, but let's wait for that sum of money t rise first alright. I promise you we'll go shopping soon (Soon!) & sh*t about 'Her' yeah! Girls talk, gossip gossip gossip(?!) Hahaha. Awww, i wanna dye my hair too kinda bored of th same old colour on my hair, Blackkkk! ): But i'm still thinking what colour should i get, as i've t wait for Love t give me th green light too. Heheee..
Oh yeah, as yesterday's post i did mention that Love and i were going t have dessert at Gelare after dinner right. & Yes we did!!! Had Chocolate Chip Waffle with 3 Scoops of Ice-cream, i've Chocolate Overload, as for Love he had Cookies&Cream, and th last scoop was Tropical Mango for th both of us. Had some pictures taken before having them melting in Love's and my mouth, will upload it soon alright. Was real full after having them in our tummy, was uber yummy too! I did enjoy especially having it with Love, i bet he does too huh. :) Last night recieved sweet and cute little messages from him too, so sweet and cute of him! :B
---
I'll always be there t accompany you whenever you want or need alright.
And i wanna be th girl who's gonna kiss and hug you every day & night.
The one who's gonna be there for you, forever.
Baby, every word i said t you truely comes from my heart.
I hope what you said t me is true too alright. I love you BabyLove! :)
Here's a pic of the Ice-Cream :P
Yummy yum yum huh!


No comments:
Post a Comment