
Weeeee! I'm having cereals right now. ( Milo with Cornflakes) :DDDD
I'm real bored right now okay, so i've decide to come here. B-O-R-I-N-G!
I'm being a good girl today, as i've stayed at home the whole day unexpected yeah. (Good girl huh :D) Laughs. But staying at home simply makes me boreeeeeddddd! -.- All i do is to stare at com, surf the net, listening to songs. Ohhhhh..
I'm loving Reggae songs more & more..! Guess i got addicted by him, f man. Laugh out loud. :B
Reggae reggae reggaeeeeton!
Reggae reggae reggaeeeeton!
Okay, i'm gonna attend school tomorrow because there's graduation photo taking. Woooow! Finally i'm graduating from that school man, i'm not gonna stay in that school anymore, No way! :D But definitely i'll miss secondary school life, miss the fun i had in school, running away from classes and all. Awwww.. ):
Oh yeah, yesterday while Sayang and i were messaging and he ask me about something. Is real shocked but happy at the same time to see that message. The answer to that question, is of course my dear. Don't think too much alright. I really can't wait for that day to come man, as now i'm waiting for it. (You know that too >.<) Heeheeeee..
May God bless him,
I'm missing you now! I miss you, i miss you, i miss you. :*


No comments:
Post a Comment