I'm terribly sick, & is getting worse each day! ):
Bodyache, cough, headache, fever. -_-
Really can't get to sleep well this few days.
I wanna recover soon, pleaseeee.
& it makes me doesn't have much mood to do anything.
Sigh, how i really wish time could just turn back.
While he'll stay by my side & takecare of me.
I really miss th past so so muchhhhh.
While i looked thru other's couple photo,
they're so sweet & loving. How envy ):
& it let's me thot of how people use to envy our sweetness & everything.
I want to be th old me, and not right now th me.
Baby, i swear and promise i'll change back to th old me.
Give me sometime alright? I really wish we could go back to th past.
I just want that one & only last chance.
& i swear i'll cherish and treasure th chance.
Trust me alright, will you?
1 more month & it's gonna be our 2 years anniversary.
I really hope we could celebrate it.
Time passes so fast, tht we've know each other for 2 years.
You're th greatest gift that god gave me.
& th sweetest boy i ever had.
Everyday you're th one i'm missing.
As each day passes, i do hope for a better day.
I want to be that crazy lil girl once again,
& put that beautiful sweet smile on your face.
Baby, all this words aren't sweet talk.
They truly, deeply comes from my heart.
I'll be waiting for your return, Baby 'S
You got me so hypnotized,
th way your body rollin' round & round.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment