Tuesday, July 31, 2007







Just wokeup not long ago, gosh i'm so tiredddd! * yawns*
Went to meetup with them yesturday at whitesand.
Went to whitesand arcade, & saw lots of them. Yeah! :D
I was kinda sick, bad sore throat ): Grrss!
While in the cab, going back home. Saw junwei, chester & chew.
Haha, then we told th uncle to u-turn back to whitesand.
Kinda lame right, hahaha :D then slack at mac with them.
Then cab down to cityplaza. Play pooooool :D
Chew & his two friends, don't know what name. Haha.
Fetch us to geylang & eat. Hungrrrry uh :x
Then drove us back to cityplaza & pool'ed again (:
& clarissa nuer was sleeping, rahhhh! Boreddddd!
Then played pool with chester, & was like saying each other.
Wanting to know each other chinese name, haha. Weirdos.
Chester goh wusong, Lol. Not his real name. Still finding out his chinese name.
Hahahah! :D Stupid chestnut!
Then chew biked me back to pasir ris, gosh! Was so cold. & helmet was like flying off.
Hahahah. Kuku nehneh. But was shiok! Had lots of fun man! (:
Then slack at underground, went to san ding & had breakfast.
They was like telling jokes, lame. Hahahaha!
& cab-ed back homeeee!


I've been waiting for your message,
but yet i din't recieve a single of it.
I kept trying to let go, but i can't.
How, tell me what to do.
I miss you, boy ):





No comments: